Even though our physical office closed, we are able to serve you remotely. CPIV has made the following arrangements to ensure ongoing care to you, our client:
- Ruhné will operate administrative functions remotely via email at email@example.com . Please contact Ruhné should you wish to make or cancel appointments.
- The landline at the office will not be functional during this time. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- You can contact your therapist via their respective email addresses.
- Health care professionals at the Centre are able to deliver therapy remotely via a phonecall or Zoom (similar to Skype) to all clients.
- Existing clients – Appointments made will remain at the scheduled time. Your therapist will contact you to arrange for the most convenient form of delivery.
- New clients – the necessary client documents will be emailed to you and it is requested that you complete and sign these and email them back to your therapist before sessions are scheduled.
Please keep in mind that the Corona virus cannot undo the progress you have made in therapy this far. But, it is a time where you can implement what you’ve learned, slow down and re-connect with your loved ones.
All of the best to you and your families.
The CPIV Team