YOUR HEALTH AND SAFETY IS IMPORTANT TO US.
For that reason, we are adhering to the following guidelines:
- Clients will be fetched at the front door at the time of the appointment and only the client is permitted to enter the premises.
- Please be so kind as to remain seated in your vehicle until the time of your appointment.
- The waiting room is not used until further notice.
- Clients’ hands will be sanitized with sanitizer containing 70% alcohol. You can also wash your hands with soap and water in the bathroom where paper towels are provided for drying your hands.
- Adults and older children should be wearing a mask or shield at all times.
- Please inform your therapist if you are at risk of COVID-19 so that alternative arrangements can be made.
THANK YOU FOR HELPING US KEEP CPIV COVID FREE.